1.11.19

For Charity this November..

After a beep last year this time (due to sheer exhaustion from moving house!), am getting back into my annual christmas "pilgrimage" mode. 

November is the time when gifts can be sent in time for christmas, and I can make the donation in december as a cheer for the seasons. Yes, 50% of my november sales proceeds will go to to elderly charities in my country, a personal cause of mine these few years given the inadequacy of social netting here. 

This is also my 10th christmas charity event, marking how long I have been painting and come into confidence as an artist to share my creations with the world. It has been one long journey from impressionism to expressionism, and now to exploring abstractism. Along the way, I have made many friends and met many art lovers and creators, an invaluable experience I would not have exhanged for anything in the world period.

My online shops: 
http://yenpaintings.etsy.com - 15% off all paintings
http://yen.artfire.com - use code: ART4CHARITY for 15% off

Do support the cause, and the art if you like it :)

PostScript: MERCI to all who supported the cause this November. Total contributions of S$350 (approx US$260) have been made to St. Andrew's Mission Hospital  and Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital which have been doing very excellent, patient and valuable work in taking care of our elderly that are in their good hands. 
Be merry most if not all the time, and always healthy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment